Air 4 Seasons services
swamps coolers. Following are the step performed when you call us for your swamp coolers maintenance service for only $125.
- Remove the cover. (it is always a good idea to keep it covered
during the winter).
- Remove the pad panels and clean out all the debris in the bottom
of the cooler.
- Replace the cooler pads. (This should be done every
- Coat the bottom of the cooler with sealant. (Recommended every
2-3 years. Additional $80)
- Lubricate blower bearings.
- Lubricate motor if it does not have sealed
- Check fan belt tension. (If the belt is worn, damaged, or saggy,
consider to replace it).
- Pull off the supply tubing where it connects to the top
distribution spider tubes, point away, and plug in the pump to blow out any hard water deposits in the pump and tubing. Reconnect the supply tubing.
- Turn on water and fill the bottom of the swamp cooler up to 1"
below the top of the overflow tube.
- Check float valve to ensure that it does fully shut off the
water flow once the proper level has been reached.
- Check water level again and readjust if
- Add water treatment table to prevent bacteria to
- Check the top of the pad panels, the water trough, for hard
water deposits and blocked water passages. Clean as needed.
- Check to ensure that all of the water supply tubes are flowing
water into the water troughs (top of the panels)
- Install the new pads.